Copywriter Men’s (Product Description Page) -BloomingdalesThis job listing has expired
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
Bloomingdale’s has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Copywriter to contribute to our in-house online creative team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized person to produce informative, accurate and on-brand product descriptions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Write clear, informative, accurate and brand-right descriptions for men’s apparel and accessories
• Ensure consistency and adherence to bloomingdales.com copy and legal standards
• Keep the customer top of mind by creating detail-rich content that helps the shopper make confident purchase decisions
• Continuously develop and learn other divisions to provide team vacation coverage
• Effectively manage the production workflow for assigned families of business: meet strict deadlines and communicate effectively to supervisor and cross-functional teams on possible roadblocks
• Attend all merchandise presentation meetings
• Maintain high standards for writing and proofreading
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, journalism, communications, advertising or marketing.
• Minimum 2-4 years copywriting experience in retail, advertising, direct marketing or publishing.
• Background in fashion retail highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of fashion terminology, particularly men’s fashion.
• Ability to read, writes, and interprets instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as partner with others and work well within a team.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Ability to write in various styles for diverse audiences, Familiarity with e-commerce and copy/advertising best practices.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 25 July 2018
- New York City
- Commensurate with experience
Closing 24 July 2018
- Salary & Benefits
Want more Copywriter Men’s (Product Description Page) -Bloomingdales jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.