Copywriter Assoc NH
A day in the life…
- Write 85-100 product descriptions daily for assigned products including copy facts such as: features, colors, materials/fiber, care, measurements and additional information as needed.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all copy and retrieve any missing information.
- Communicate with the Merchant Team, Samples Team, and Photo Studio for information as needed, and complete revisions as requested.
- Provide guidance on proofing/editing work, training and onboarding of new hires.
- Update Reference guides, and work on special projects as assigned.
You own this if you have…
- 2+ years of technical copywriting experience (fashion retail industry a plus).
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with the ability to be creative in writing product descriptions.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to be a dependable team player.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Journalism, Marketing and/or English (preferred).
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off.
- Merchandise Discount.
- Lifework / EAP resources.
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Senior Content Strategist
Closing 27 February 2020
- San Francisco
Associate Director, Editorial, MAC
Closing 22 February 2020
- Estee Lauder
- New York
Want more Copywriter Assoc NH jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.