Copy and Content Producer for leading charity
The National Fostering Agency (NFA) Group is one of the largest independent providers of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We partner closely with Local Authorities and UK foster carers to create the best possible opportunities and outcomes for children. Now with Acorn Care and Education a part of the NFA family we provide education and care across 17 schools and 17 residential care homes nationally.
About the role
The Copy and Content Producer will be responsible for the creation and editing of engaging, unique, multichannel copy and visual content. The successful candidate will have a passion for the written word, a strong creative flair and an eye for detail with outstanding on and off-page SEO skills.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be accountable for raising brand awareness and driving our digital footprint - from link building through to outreach and PR - for the NFA Group’s portfolio of fostering brands and supporting our education and residential care division where required.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role and has the ability to repurpose content for multichannel distribution. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of using Wordpress, SilverStripe and Concrete5 CMS systems.
It is essential you have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, as the successful candidate will be supporting local recruitment teams to drive local engagement by using a variety of channels. You will be confident in using creative writing and content creation skills to promote local proposition and brand.
- Establish and develop relationships with key departments, influencers, third party suppliers and target audiences
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive content
- Edit your own and others' writing
- Assist in the creation of engaging content for videos and provide other digital content
- Sustain the Group’s technical knowledge on the products it uses to ensure updates, new features and ideas can be incorporated quickly and effectively.
- Ensure brand consistency in messages by working with various company stakeholders across our Fostering, Education and Residential Divisions.
- Keep up to date with any digital trends, influencers and competitor activities
- Previous experience and a proven track record in a similar role
- Ability to repurpose content for multichannel distribution
- Previous experience of carrying out PR activities in order to drive traffic
- Excellent on/offsite SEO, brand building and outreach skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress, SilverStripe and Concrete5 CMS systems
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools such as SEM Rush, AWR, Moz, Hotjar
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Why work for us
- Private health care
- Dental Cover
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Senior Creative - Multi Award Winning Design Agency
Closing 4 July 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Closing 17 July 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £18,000 to 20,000 p/a
Want more Copy and Content Producer jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Head of Content jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.