Coordinator, Content Strategy
The Content Strategy Coordinator for USA Network & Syfy will be scheduling and coordinating promotional assets to support linear and non-linear programming on all networks. S/he will support the overall media planning strategies and help generate brand awareness by ensuring that all priorities for marketing and programming are being efficiently promoted on-air. She must be skilled in organizing and planning with the ability to hit hard deadlines.
- Help maximize USA/Syfy viewership by strategically scheduling promos in the scheduling system to maximize reach and frequency.
- Operate promo optimizer system to ensure all campaign goals are met.
- Closely work with Research team for targeting in promo optimizer.
- Lead rollout campaigns for USA/Syfy originals by creating production deliverables, relaying on air strategy to other teams and communicating closely with Production and Network Operations to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Create weekly promo calendar with network priorities and stunts, closely communicating with show leads and Programming to understand premiere plans, rollout and stunt strategies; track schedule changes and updating all respective documents and teams.
- Create scheduling elements and screening promos to ensure the correct elements are delivered for air.
- Maintain and update accurate data in on-air scheduling system.
- Track sponsorship obligations, order elements for air from production and ensure execution of campaign.
- Plan and schedule cross channel/symphony priorities, including regular ELG network support.
- Compile & Reconcile on-air schedules for post campaign analysis; pull post-log reports for sponsorships.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, working with Program Operations and Commercial Operations to resolve format discrepancies and flag missing promos/tags for scheduling needs.
- Train interns on alt logs.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, film, television or related field.
• 1+ years experience working in Marketing or Programming.
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent attention to detail, strong communication & organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV.
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Promo Scheduling experience a strong plus.
• Knowledge of Programming and On Demand.
• Strong interest in promotions, advertising and television.
Digital Content Designer
Closing 28 November 2019
Comic Book Artist
Closing 10 December 2019
- VM Productions
- Los Angeles
- temp, temp to perm, part time, from remote
Want more Coordinator, Content Strategy jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.