Coordinator, Brand Marketing - Home Entertainment
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator based in Culver City. This position supports the Brand Marketing teams and dual reports to two Marketing Executive Directors, Studio Releases.
- Work with the SVP Marketing to coordinate all third-party promotional materials and legal documents between key stakeholders within SPHE and externally with promotional partners. This includes but is not limited to:
- Routing Letters of Intent and Contracts internally to Legal and SVP Marketing and liaising with partners and agencies.
- Coordinating and routing creative materials to key stakeholders both internal and external and consolidating notes and revision back to the partners and agencies in a timely manner.
- Manage promotional partner deliverables timeline to meet all project deadlines.
- Attend partner and agency phone calls and take notes.
- Support Marketing Executive Directors on studio releases for Columbia and Sony Pictures Animation including:
- Assist in creating product slides and marketing presentations for EDs (including but not limited to filmmaker, retail and internal PowerPoint presentations).
- Coordinate radio promotions with external vendors.
- Pull competitive sales data for comparable title analysis.
- Liaise with programming team for scheduling and metadata updates.
- Assemble marketing work team meeting agendas, take notes, distribute.
- Read scripts & participate in content brainstorms.
- Handle national coupon set up.
- Special projects ad hoc.
- Support Brand Marketing Team including:
- Coordinate communications with sales field including distribution of monthly product decks, and driving monthly WebEx meeting.
- Book trade advertising and manage solicitation schedule.
- Ad hoc projects for the SVP of Marketing.
- BA/BS required.
- 1-2 years experience within marketing, preferably in a studio environment .
- Must show demonstrated experience and strength in PowerPoint.
- Able to meet specific deadlines while balancing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent project management skills, with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel (knowledge of formulas is a plus).
- Internet savvy and proficient in online research.
- Highly motivated self-starter and a team player.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Head of Content Planning & Editorial
Closing 12 July 2019
Executive Director, National Marketing Partnership - Sales
Closing 4 July 2019
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Want more Coordinator, Brand Marketing - Home Entertainment jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Planner jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.