Contract UX Designer - Leading AgencyThis job listing has expired
UX Designer | Contract | Leading Agency | Leeds |
This is an opportunity to work with a global agency that win some of the most well known and respected global names that provide the opportunity to work across digital platforms using the latest design, ux and interaction techniques. As the UX designer you will work across TV, Mobile and Responsive products, working from research upwards you will be responsible for evaluating the existing products and creating solutions that will change the way that people engage with their brand. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry and create marketing leading work that will be used by the masses.
* You are an experienced UX designer that is used to completing a range of work from research, documentation, design and test
* You are used to working with both clients and agencies, you know how to integrate into a team quickly and effectively and can hit the ground running
* You have experience working on a range of platforms, ideally including responsive, TV and native although all 3 are not required
* You understand users and are passionate about improving there experiences
* You have a detailed portfolio showing your projects from concept through to completion
* You are a people person and love working on team briefs
* £300-400 for the right candidate
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Contract UX Designer - Leading Agency jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.