Content and User Experience Manager
Position based in Central London, 17 Devonshire Square, near Liverpool Street station
Sommet Education is the world’s most extensive network of hospitality management institutions. It provides premium education through accredited programmes in two institutions on seven campuses around the
world. Each institution offers a balanced curriculum of practical training, business management skills and a multicultural experience to prepare students for an international career in the fast-growing global hospitality industry.
Our approach to education is unique and entirely different from other universities or institutions. The learning and teaching environment not only provides a holistic education, but continually exposes students to a range of industry networks in the areas of luxury, finance, real estate as well as hotels, resorts and events companies. Our student’s success in their chosen career is what drives us as an organisation.
The Content And User Interface (UX) Manager works in the Digital Marketing team and owns the content and User interface creation and delivery for the Glion and Les Roches websites and other Sommet Education digital properties.
The role holder will align with the brand and digital marketing teams to develop & maintain the platforms and content of our different digital assets, while optimising the user interface in order to achieve a very high traffic to leads conversion and ultimately recruit new students.
Whilst the role is global by nature, energy will be focused on the key priority source markets for Glion and Les Roches. Due to the nature of its core audience, the Content and User Interface Manager will focus his/her work on owned channels content optimised for mobile interfaces on top of the desktop / laptop screens.
He/she will also manage the relationships with any external suppliers providing, design, websites development & UX services to Sommet Education and will be responsible to set-up and deliver reporting on the performance of the different traffic sources on our web properties, as well as conversion to leads.
This position is a key role in the marketing organisation and is central to the development of the overall digital enrolment strategy for the Glion and Les Roches brands. The Content And User Interface (UX) Manager will proactively optimise the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) and must be up to date with the new trends and technologies in Digital Marketing.
• Publish and optimise content and landing pages for an optimised user experience on all Sommet Education web properties, globally - A particular focus will be put on mobile user experience optimisation
• Plan, implement and learn from User interface and content variation testings
• Work with the Brand marketing teams, the content & SEO manager, the designers and the agency to optimise information architecture, design and content structures of our web properties to enhance user experience and traffic to lead conversions levels.
• Collaborate with the content & SEO manager to optimise the volume and quality of the traffic and the conversion on the web properties
• Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to optimise engagement and traffic to our web properties
• Co-responsibilities of the management of the web properties, liaising with external suppliers and delivering a global best of class availability and loading time
• Conduct regular usability testing and user experience feedback loops to optimise the content, navigation and design of the web properties.
• Working with the Director of Digital Marketing and brand marketing teams, recommend changes to website design, architecture, calls-to-action and other factors to improve usability and conversion results for prospective students
• Recommend, engage and manage relationships with external consultants to conduct audits of User interface where required
• Monitor and report on global Traffic to leads conversions, per school, market, channel
• Using web analytics and business intelligence software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
• Providing accurate reports and analysis to the Company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in an equivalent SEO role in an international environment
• Experience in analytical and planning activities using online measurement tools
• Strong track record of performance in an content & User interface development role, in a multi-brand, worldwide set-up
• Experience in managing websites, relationship to web agencies, design agencies and UX agencies
• Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism
• Results-focused, able to focus on business priorities
• Strong project management skills
• Analytical skills and complex problem solving
• Expert knowledge of Google analytics, Wordpress and Drupal
• Fluent in English; French or other languages are a plus
Midweight Web/Digital designer
Closing 28 December 2018
- £30,000 to 34,000 p/a
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Closing 5 January 2019
- temp, temp to perm
- £35,000 to 38,000 p/a
Want more Content and User Experience Manager jobs?
Want to find more Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.