Content and Editorial Manager - Internal Communications EMEA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a creative and energetic Editorial Manager to join the EMEA Internal Communications team. Our team’s mission is to engage and inform the EMEA AWS field sales organization at scale through timely, relevant, and accessible communications that promote awareness of top-line business priorities and operational imperatives.
In this role, you will oversee the editorial strategy and content development for regular digital newsletters that serves a large field sales organization. You will create and manage an editorial calendar, content curation and intake process, and content development workflow. You will drive the brand and user experience, and continually innovate new, customer-obsessed content experiences that delight readers. You will also have responsibility for providing quantitative and qualitative data-driven insights on how the newsletter is performing, and make recommendations for improving content based on those insights.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with a knack for ideating new and exciting ways to tell stories and package content. You’re an excellent writer and editor with the keen ability to distill complex concepts into succinct, meaningful content. You have an unwavering attention to detail. You’re dynamic, entrepreneurial, and willing to take on any challenge. And you’re able to thrive in a lean, fast-paced environment with grace and efficiency.
· Develop a distinctive voice and brand that resonates with an international and diverse audience.
· Develop a curated content strategy and editorial roadmap working closely with various parts of the business.
· Partner with content contributors to ensure content is timely, accurate, clear and digestible.
· Create and maintain an editorial calendar.
· Create and manage a content workflow from intake to production.
· Manage an editorial review and governance process to improve quality and consistency of content.
· Establish and track metrics to effectively measure impact and identify opportunities to increase reader engagement.
· Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a related field.
· 10+ years’ experience writing or editing, preferably for digital experiences.
· Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to distill complex technical and business concepts into crisp, user-friendly communications.
· Experience developing and implementing content curation, intake, and editorial review workflows.
· Experience establishing and tracking email and website performance metrics, with demonstrable success using performance data to drive continuous improvement.
· Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
· Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet tight deadlines.
· A self-starter who is eager to learn new concepts and dive into unknown territory.
· A positive, “can do” attitude and a knack for finding solutions.
· Excellent at creating and maintaining working relationships across all levels and disciplines.
· Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
· Adept at learning quickly and applying insights from past efforts to new situations.
· Ability to exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time-frames.
· A diplomatic approach to providing and receiving feedback and critiques.
Photography & Video Content Quality Executive
Closing 7 January 2020
- TUI Group
Closing 11 January 2020
- Ogilvy UK
Want more Content and Editorial Manager - Internal Communications EMEA jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.