An ambitious European-based startup TasteAtlas – World Food Atlas is looking for content writers for gastronomy-related articles, as well as being able to communicate with people from the food industry (chefs, sommeliers, concierges, butchers, etc.).
• English proficiency
• Research skills
• Great communication skills
• Diligence and enthusiasm
• 40 hours per week (full-time)
And if you’re a foodie like us, that’s also a bonus!
What we offer:
• Work from home – flexible hours
• Starting salary – based on what would satisfy your needs, plus the possibility of bonuses based on your performance
• Possibility of promotion based on performance
If you're interested, describe yourself in a few sentences and contact us with the title [TasteAtlas] Content Writer Application.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.