Content Strategist, Product
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
We’re looking for Content Strategists to partner with Instagram designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for Instagram products, continually improve that content, and evolve Instagram's voice and content standards.
You're perfect for this role if you are versatile, you’re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout Instagram experiences.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Instagram's voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- Promote content strategy at Instagram and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences.
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Experience with social products.
- Information architecture or responsive content experience.
Instagram is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Instagram is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Creative Cloud Enterprise Product Manager
Closing 3 August 2019
- San Jose
Integrated Content & Communications Director – Basketball
Closing 13 August 2019
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.