Content Scheduler – Sky Sports
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
‘This role will be responsible for our content management execution within the NOW TV apps; bringing a blend of editorial, content management and scheduling experience with expert sporting knowledge to ensure the biggest and latest content is always presented to our customers in the Republic of Ireland ‘- Mark Tinklin, Senior Mgr
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be managing content promotion schedules across multiple products for the Republic of Ireland, working closely with eCommerce teams, Sky Sports and partner channels.
– Be maintaining and communicating the editorial calendar for Republic of Ireland sport, selecting the best content for our audience, ensuring Marketing and Social teams are aware of forthcoming priorities.
– Work within the defined campaign management processes using in-house CMS and suggesting ways to improve working practices.
– Be planning and scheduling our editorial across devices driving high reach and engagement.
– Curating sport content in-app and on tailored device homepages using the NOW TV tone of voice and following the editorial sport strategy to drive team KPIs.
– Drive cross-sell by merchandising the very best live Premier League, Champions League, GAA and European Rugby Champions Cup fixtures.
– Write creative, concise and compelling synopsises to promote upcoming fixture priorities.
– Be sourcing, briefing and editing engaging imagery to drive engagement and viewing.
– Proven experience and a strong understanding of content strategy.
– Experience working on a content-driven or media organisation, particularly in an editorial role.
– Familiar skills with web technologies and social channels.
– A keen interest in TV and expert sporting knowledge.
– A thorough understanding of consumer needs and how consumers engage with and consume content.
– Experience maintaining multiple schedules for linear and On Demand programmes.
– Previous editorial experience working with content is a must.
– A thorough knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop to manipulate images and create assets from scratch.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about.
Social Media Manager Content & Campaign
Closing 12 October 2019
Marketing Copywriter (German language skills) #lux #fashion
Closing 10 October 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £100 to 120 /day
Want more Content Scheduler – Sky Sports jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Scheduler jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.