Content Production Manager
Content Production Manager – Fixed Term Contract 12 months.
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
As a Barclays Content Production Manager, you will organise, lead and deliver a programme of production work across specific platforms and segments, and broaden the scope of the role to a more multi-skilled position by training and motivating the content production executives. You’ll deliver a portfolio of change and be a champion and owner of best practice content management system governance. You will also innovate and experiment to deliver an amazing customer experience.
What will you be doing?
• Supporting the Head of Production in driving the significant transformation required across the Digital Content and Channels team.
• Leading Adobe Experience Manager content management deliverables across the relevant websites with particular emphasis on the Barclays app and online banking channels.
• Line managing content production executives setting a personal development plan, devoting regular time to coaching and development exercises and setting clear business objectives.
• Supporting the management and optimisation of Content Production, collaborating with all colleagues in Barclays UK Marketing and Digital 360.
• Ensuring all customer journeys match out content strategy and customer experience principles; challenging briefs that prioritise business needs over customer experience.
• Liaising closely with a range of Marketing and Digital 360 Product stakeholders and execution teams across Barclays on a regular basis.
• Working with project teams to support and trouble shoot content managed related matters across projects deliverables, release aligned activity and incidents .
• Ensuring all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies.
What we’re looking for:
• Significant experience in creating and managing content through content management systems, content design, project management, audit and inventory and agile methodology.
• Proven experience in negotiating with technical experts and digital stakeholders.
• Strong experience of all elements of content management, basic CSS, HTML, JSON, intelligent or structured content, taxonomy and metadata.
• Proven Line management experience.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Advanced ability to match a production schedule to a business roadmap, anticipating peaks and troughs, building in a buffer and clearly stating objectives, benefits and KPIs.
• Experience of incorporating a wide range of strategic principles (brand, house, style, tone of voice, content strategy and customer experience) in all content management initiatives.
• Ability to measure a variety of data including traffic, influence, impact on NPS and benefits realization.
• Experience in running effective workshops and meetings.
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit our web for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Post Production Manager
Closing 12 February 2020
- Harvey Nichols
Social Media Producer, BBC Sport
Closing 26 January 2020
Want more Content Production Manager jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.