Content Production Executive
As a Barclays Content Production Executive, you will build, test, publish and maintain semantically structured content that delivers customer centered solutions in line with the Omni-channel content strategy. You’ll deliver a portfolio of change and be a champion and owner of best practice content management system governance. You will also innovate and experiment to deliver an amazing customer experience.
This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
What will you be doing?
• Uploading editorial, research, product and marketing campaign content to the relevant websites using various web content management systems and AEM in particular.
• Managing the web content changes processes and the demand requests submitted through these to ensure that all changes meet brief and stakeholder requirements.
• Using content to get the customer where they want to be, help them when they need support and communicate the values of Barclays.
• Maintaining a high customer focus and be aware of the competitive market and trends within the marketplace.
• Implementing business strategy by following a continuous optimisation programme, advocating the use of aftercare in all projects so that we improve the value of content.
• Using experience, insights and creative brilliance to design content that is personalised, human, honest and effective.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in creating and managing content through content management systems, content design, project management, audit and inventory and agile methodology.
• Proven experience in negotiating with technical experts and digital stakeholders.
• Strong experience of all elements of content management, basic CSS, HTML, JSON, intelligent or structured content, taxonomy and metadata.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Advanced ability to match a production schedule to a business roadmap, anticipating peaks and troughs, building in a buffer and clearly stating objectives, benefits and KPIs.
• Experience of incorporating a wide range of strategic principles (brand, house, style, tone of voice, content strategy and customer experience) in all content management initiatives.
• Ability to measure a variety of data including traffic, influence, impact on NPS and benefits realization.
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Assistant Digital Designer
Closing 20 March 2020
UX Content Designer (Technical)
Closing 21 March 2020
Want more Content Production Executive jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.