Are you social media savvy with a talent for designing and creating ground-breaking visual content? If so, we want to hear from YOU! We are looking for a passionate, self-driven creative, Content Producer to join our Content and Editorial team in Brentford.
In this role you will provide embedded support for the Content and Editorial team to optimise audience engagement through visual storytelling and designing, creating and editing visual content (graphics and videos). With your great knowledge and understanding of social media, it will be your responsibility to ensure all our visual assets shared across our global internal and external corporate channels are of a high standard, are consistent and are compliant with GSK’s brand guidelines.
- You will capture photography and video for use on our internal and external global corporate channels e.g. filming in labs, conducting and filming interviews.
- Create short-form multimedia assets for use on social channels e.g. gifs and short videos.
- Edit longer-form multimedia assets e.g. podcasts and video for use on internal and external global corporate channels.
- You will lead on selected multimedia projects, e.g. owning production of videos for a number of key campaigns from concept to delivery.
- Liaising with agencies, including The Moment, on projects e.g. for quarterly results videos ensuring that SOW is raised, developing timelines and identifying the right cuts to be edited together and formatted correctly for all channels.
- Create simple static visuals for use on internal and external social media, such as quote cards and infographics, and ensure images/videos are sized and formatted correctly for all channels.
- Excellent working knowledge of photo, animation, subtitling and video editing software such as Photoshop, Premier Pro (or similar), After Effects and Final Cut, plus smartphone editing apps; colour correction and post-production .
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social media and working knowledge of creating multimedia for use on social media channels (e.g. knowing correct dimensions and advising on how best to optimise multimedia assets for use on social).
- Excellent working knowledge of capturing high-quality stills and video/audio on mobile devices and cameras.
- Can-do, collaborative attitude and a willingness and capability to take on small and large projects.
- Creative eye and mindset, with an appetite for keeping up with the latest multimedia developments in the outside world and how to apply these here at GSK.
- Be curious and adaptable to be able to stay up-to-date with the latest developments and social media trends.
- Knowledge of Facebook Live and Instagram TV.
- Ability to turn social media analytics into insight.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
We’re open to all talent – whatever your gender, disability, marital status, religion or belief, age, race, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies:
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Closing 24 February 2020
- Competitive salary plus benefits
SEO Content Writer
Closing 5 March 2020
- Sports Direct
Want more Content Producer jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.