The Content Producer role is a unique opportunity to have a deep involvement in facilitating and driving the production activity to bring our creative visions to life. With a vast pool of artistic talent creating rich visuals, this role works closely with our internal art pipeline director to bring the imagery to fruition and embed within the game in the right place at the right time.
Working out of a stunning purpose-built studio in rural England, you will be working closely with the dev teams in an internal production capacity. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a world-class team and get your hands on delivering some of the games industries most substantial racing-game missions. You’ll be working closely with the Development Director and Art Direction leaders to manage the creative pipeline delivery of the project, using your experience to identify and resolve project level production issues to deliver projects on time and to the highest possible quality standards.
We are a large studio and so our asset paths are extremely complex, so this role requires astute management of project-critical timelines and many concurrent yet interdependent paths. Not only that but this role expands at two franchises, including development service at any one time, so will be a challenging and rewarding puzzle for a highly motivated and proactive production professional.
We are particularly keen to increase our studio diversity and would welcome application from any demographic qualified for the role. We're super-supportive and actively encourage inclusivity and a culture of respect for all. Responsibilities include:
- Work as close conduit with the development teams and art pipeline director to deliver creative content for the entire project.
- Review detailed milestone deliverables in pipeline and ensure they are fully measured, tracked and achieved.
- Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register and project highlights.
- Report to the Development Director and the wider team on progress, asset workflow, risks and issues.
- Content planning, scheduling, tracking, monitoring and reporting throughout.
- Ensuring deliverable are acquired from shared team-members, delicately balancing project demand with an appreciation of bigger-picture capacity.
- Ensure that liaison with other studios and Departments is done in a timely and efficient way to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered.
- Close proximity to all creative aspects of content including Level Design, Level Art, Vehicle Production, FX, animation, character art and audio.
- Maintain many key relationships across internal departments and external companies.
- Providing detailed project insights to inform decision making.
- Mentoring and potential for management if at the appropriate level.
- You should be an experienced or Senior level producer within games and ready to take on your next team-mission.
- Strong Jira and data management skills would be great to see.
Working in a passionate close-knit team you will deliver ‘AAA’ racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions. We have an excellent benefits package, remuneration and flexible working arrangements set in a can-do culture. We can't wait to see you - APPLY NOW!
Closing 17 November 2020
Senior Content Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Want more Content Producer jobs?
Want to find more Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.