Content Marketing Specialist DACH
Your friends ask you for film recommendations, your favourite holiday is Berlinale and you are looking for an opportunity to work with what you love? Come and join us on our exciting journey building a video streaming platform and a successful business within the digital industry! You can send us your resume!
ROLE: Content Marketing Specialist DACH
Rakuten TV is looking for a Junior Content Marketing Specialist for our Berlin office whose mission is to support the Content Country manager in the Germany, Switzerland and Austria markets.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support EU central team regarding relevant marketing materials
- Work closely with content providers and movie studios
- Build and strengthen brand awareness for DACH markets working closely with EU Communication team
- Ensure successful execution of agreed plans
- Work with content providers and country manager on planning library promotions
- Work together with Country managers and EU Content team regarding planning, execution and documentation of content releases and projects
- Market research and analysis of competitors (e.g. checking prices, promotions)
- Regular functional testing of Rakuten TV apps on specific devices
- Maintain database about Rakuten TV app performance on specific devices
- Reporting of any issues found to the central Product team and possible solutions
- Competition benchmarking of competitors (e.g. product features and flows)
- Coordinate the implementation of any action/campaign preparing briefs for creative materials, coordination with design, checking changes with partners, checking operational and business performance, reportings, etc.
- Relevant academic qualifications in business, media or technology
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong Marketing Background
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- High standard of numerical and analytical skills - at least intermediate standard in Excel
- High energy and creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude is vital
- Ability to work autonomously and team player
- Knowledge of film / TV content and the local market is a plus
- Knowledge of ecommerce and tech companies is a plus
Some Good Reasons to Apply
- Opportunity to work for leading company within the rapidly growing OTT market
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- Daily work from Berlin office with regular trips to Barcelona, as well as, occasional trips to the other EU companies in London and Paris
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Culturally diverse environment with people from approx. 22 different nationalities
- Professional, passionate, ambitious and friendly team; flat hierarchies
- Regular company outings, off-sites and team-building events
What do we offer?
- Negotiable base salary and variable bonus
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
Want more Content Marketing Specialist DACH jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.