Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the content marketing strategies for a portfolio of ten events spanning security, fire safety, health, safety and wellbeing, facilities, fire, intermodal, logistics and business awards.
The KPIs for this role will be centred around content-attributed event registration, data capture and lead generation, year-round content engagement and marketing-generated sponsorship revenue.
CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY & CAMPAIGN PLANNING:
- Work with multiple stakeholders (Event Directors, Marketing Managers, Sales, Editors) to create content marketing strategies that complement event and marketing objectives, aligning with commercial growth areas.
- Work across multiple events – manage competing priorities and stakeholders for yourself and your team.
- Manage and optimise spend on content-specific lines of multiple annual budgets.
- Database growth: lead generation using gated content, e.g. eBooks, white papers, webinars.
- Database engagement: keep visitors, exhibitors and prospects engaged beyond the event cycle with content automations, newsletters, industry updates.
- Readership and event growth: develop ‘top of funnel’ content to increase organic traffic to content and event sites; manage PPC campaigns to further boost content reach and engagement; develop content conversion campaigns for visitor attendance and exhibitor/sponsorship enquiries.
- Liaise with internal creative teams, external print companies and mailing houses for direct mail, printed collateral and event previews.
- Work with external PR agencies to plan, monitor and analyse strategic press coverage.
- Manage event photography and videography with external agencies.
ANALYTICS, INSIGHT & REPORTING:
- Set targets and report on annual, monthly and weekly targets around event registration, data capture and content engagement using Adobe Analytics.
- Segment and target data based on personas and behaviour.
- Use data and analytics to plan and optimise creative content campaigns.
- Share insights with the marketing team and across the wider portfolio, including insights to influence sales conversations and sponsorship offerings.
- Lead monthly content meetings between marketing and editorial teams to promote cross-discipline reporting and insight.
- Line manage a Copywriter and a Senior Marketing Services Executive.
- Set objectives and KPIs for your team.
- Help create professional development plans for your team, working with them to progress their skills and careers.
QUAILITIES & SKILLS:
- Creative and analytical – be as comfortable redesigning sales collateral as you are making data-driven decisions and presenting content performance.
- Collaborative – you will work across multiple teams and be a ‘bridge’ between different disciplines.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Deadline driven and highly organised – a strong project manager.
- Experience with analytics, tracking and email automation software (Adobe Analytics and Eloqua a plus).
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus.
Editorial Manager, Engagement & Communications(FTC, 12 months)
Closing 4 March 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Connections and Media Activation Manager EMEA (Contract)
Closing 18 March 2020
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Content Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.