Content ManagerThis job listing has expired
IIDA is the Commercial Interior Design Association with global reach. We represent interior design professionals, architects, environmental designers, and their affiliates around the world.
Do you have flawless writing skills and the drive to evolve the IIDA brand?
IIDA, named one of Crain's Chicago's 2017 Coolest Offices in Chicago, is currently seeking a dynamic Content Manager with solid copywriting and editorial experience to join the in-house marketing and communications team.
The right candidate will be fearless in creating, promoting, and leveraging content for a variety of short and long form pieces with a primary focus on executive communications, scripts, reports, newsletter content, advertisements, press releases, emails, and advertorials across multiple departments.
The selected candidate will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Digital Content Strategist to evolve the brand voice and maintain brand consistency across the organization. This individual will also work in a collaborative team environment that also includes a videographer/motion designer, graphic designers, event manager, marketing coordinator, as well as department heads across the organization.
**This is a full-time contract position, in office OR a direct hire, permanent, full-time position for the right candidate. Employee benefits do not apply to contract or freelance workers. Candidate must be local (Chicagoland Area). No relocation costs will be covered.**
- Work with Director of Marketing and Digital Content Strategist to shape the voice of the association and maintain brand consistency Write clear, concise and grammatically correct marketing communications and editorial copy that aligns with the overall marketing strategy and goals of the association
- Assist in the creation of original concepts to enhance the value of IIDA membership and position IIDA as an industry expert
- Support the development of member resources across all departments and functions, including offering recommendations, creating content, and updating current resources
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand message and voice across market segments
- Assist in project management and execution of multiple projects and tasks on tight deadlines while maintaining creativity, brand voice, and productivity in a highly collaborative environment
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience working as a copywriter, editor, or at an in-house agency (minimum of 2 years of consistent, in-office work, not just freelance)
- Ability to think creatively, critically, and analytically with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to articulate ideas and present a consistent brand message across media
- Experience working with graphic designers and other creatives in team environment
- Understanding of editorial planning, management, and execution including writing articles and blog posts for internal posts and external publications
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience at an architecture, interior design, environmental design firm
- Understanding or interest in interior design or architecture
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Email marketing
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter, resume, and writing samples no later than noon on Sunday, January 14, 2018 to be considered. DO NOT apply if you are entry-level or a recent grad. This position is for a mid-level content manager or copywriter. Incomplete, late or submissions that do not follow the application process above will not be considered. Submissions that do not meet the stated requirements above will not be considered.
Full-time employees enjoy full benefits, a Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm work schedule with limited after hours work, paid time off, and much more.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 17 May 2018
- Pure IP
- San Francisco
Want more Content Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Editor jobs, News Editor jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.