Content Manager, Retail Training & Advocacy
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Content Manager, Retail Training & Advocacy is a multidimensional role that consists of a range of training program responsibilities. You are a key component to PlayStation’s success is the On.PlayStation retail loyalty program. The Content Manager in this position will play a crucial role in gathering & developing assets to a creating engaging training courses, challenging quizzes and, most importantly, meet critical deadlines that are required for the success of these programs.
- Support ongoing development, design and implementation of the PlayStation online training platform through consistent training content and courses for the On.PlayStation global learning app.
- Design, create and launch online courses, online learning resources, and other online learning activities for Retail Associates.
- Manage development of new & interesting approaches to keep On.PlayStation a fun learning experience while growing online participation and course completion.
- Manage and drive conversation through the On.PlayStation forum and the PlayStation Advocate community.
- Facilitate engagement strategies directed at retail associates designed to create an active community of learners and encourage the completion of professional learning courses.
- Obtain and coordinate product training assets including video, sell sheets, and artwork for module & quiz creation.
- Develop large channel-wide educational training programs for retail partners.
- Keep current with technologies and approaches that will keep PlayStation at the forefront of effective online training and experiences delivery.
- Capture and coordinate product assets, informative articles, and artwork for creation and publication of the On.PlayStation holiday sale guides.
- Work with vendors and partners to ensure promotional materials in support of Product Training & Advocacy are developed and maintained at a high level focusing on effective use of digital media technologies in the learning environment.
- Utilize shopper insights and other resources to align training and advocacy strategies appropriate to the needs of SIE on the On.PlayStation site.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior technical writing, training content development or journalism experience.
- 3-5 years Project Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced MS office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, MS Outlook.
- Advanced Adobe Suite - Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, After Effects, Premiere.
- Audio/Video training content creation, editing and delivery.
- Graphic Design and Layout.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Gaming enthusiast!
- Video Editing and Decoding.
- Motion graphics.
- Microsoft Office, Keynote, Pages.
- Editorial calendar management (Wrike, Airtable, etc).
- Prior experience with SaaS platforms.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Content Editor (Contract)
Closing 4 January 2020
- San Francisco
- temp, temp to perm
Content and Social Manager
Closing 3 January 2020
Want more Content Manager, Retail Training & Advocacy jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.