Content Manager, Employee Experience
Services at Apple encompass some of the world’s most innovative software including Apple Music, App Store, Apple Books, Podcasts, Apple TV+, Apple News+ and more. Services reach millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers in over 150 countries Worldwide.
At Apple, The Employee Experience team is focused on the training and onboarding for employees across the Services business. Training is delivered via in-person sessions around the world, or via video conference.
We are now looking for a dynamic content manager to help support the Employee Experience team on 12 month maternity cover contract. In this role, you will be responsible for building training materials and creating content as well as working closely with other members of the team and subject matter experts. You will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Apple’s iWork Suite, with an emphasis on keynote, and you will thrive in a role where the delivery of training materials through presentation is key.
You will also be an experienced manager with a deep understanding of Apple’s Culture, and a knowledge of Apple’s Services. In addition, you will be organised and results driven, and experienced in running multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines.
We are looking for someone that possesses the communication skills to work across a complex matrix organisation, and should be able to build positive relationships with key stakeholders to help deliver world-class training for our Services employees. You should also be comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- Management experience in a digital or media business.
- Deep understanding of Apple and Apple’s Services businesses.
- Experience working in complex matrix organisations.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to stay across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams across different timezones.
- Demonstrate a deep and real passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification.
Collaborate with key partners in Cupertino and across international to help deliver training materials for Employee Experience Programs Work with the Employee Experience team to build content in keynote, and other related formats, which can then be delivered in training Ensure timely communication of key project information to Employee Experience team and key stakeholders Represent the Employee Experience team with internal stakeholder groups across Services Support project workflows where there is a need for Employee Experience input.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Photography & Video Content Quality Executive
Closing 7 January 2020
- TUI Group
Content Strategy Manager
Closing 2 January 2020
Want more Content Manager, Employee Experience jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.