Content Manager - AgencyThis job listing has expired
Urgent: A permanent content manager is required to join the London hub of this tight-knit global digital agency team whilst they deliver large transformation projects for world famous brands. The agency houses some of the best in technology, creative, UX and client services and you’re sure to join a stable client team on long term streams of interesting work.
You will be hired to work specifically on an automotive account and will hold responsibility of managing all input of content to websites, microsites and campaigns. We’re looking for someone with an editorial streak, who can proof and make basic copy changes, source imagery and have the technical expertise to look at scheduling and planning of the publishing of content for the client.
As content manager you’ll:
- Work with peers and clients on advising on the best use of templates, modules and layout for that content
- Use multiple CMS systems to upload content to the site and apps
- Be a diligent guardian for content quality, consistently applying visual and editorial style guides and showing outstanding attention to detail
- Proactively suggest ideas for improvements to team members and the client
- Think beyond the task at hand to how the work impacts the rest of the user experience, including offline channels
- Communicating with developers to explain CMS issues and to creatively find solutions to problems, both in the long-term and as a quick fix
We are looking for 2-3 years professional experience editing and managing content in a commercial context. There is scope to progress in the business and learn various areas of content strategy and production so please apply within. The agency offer a good work life balance and has a warm and supportive team who are down to earth and strive for the best.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Assets - Model Creation - Production Supervisor
Closing 23 June 2018
- Jaguar Land Rover
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Creative Project Manager - Blue Mount
Closing 8 June 2018
- Blue Mount (UK) Ltd
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.