Content Editor for Sahara London
We are on the hunt for a Content Editor to create, shape and coordinate all areas of our online channels. You will be a natural wordsmith and a first-class communicator with an abundance of fresh content ideas and an equal measure of enthusiasm. You will have a natural flair and interest in design & fashion coupled with both a discerning and eclectic taste and an ability to get under the skin of the Sahara customer. Naturally you will be a creative person who is keen to contribute your ideas and make suggestions for changes and improvements and most of all have a capacity to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality of content.
Working within a busy team, your responsibilities whilst not exhaustive, will include:
- Ensuring Sahara’s website is filled with consistent & creative content, developing the brand’s tone of voice so that it accurately reflects the brand’s unique ethos
- Conceptualising, producing and proof reading engaging, lively content, ensuring the website’s products are up to date and reviewed regularly
- Taking ownership of Sahara’s blog, creating interesting, creative news stories that will appeal to Sahara’s eclectic target audience
- Creating and updating SEO-friendly product descriptions, working closely with the design team to create rich product copy
- Generating meaningful and appropriate content for social media channels
- Assisting in analysing and testing all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly
- Working alongside the Brand Director to provide content; create regular email campaigns with engaging subject headers for optimum open rates
- Conceptualising and producing original content for special projects, articles, sales and events
- Advising on the general development of the visual language both in print and online, working closely with the Brand Manager & Ecommerce Manager
What we offer
A competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance, generous staff discount, a fun, friendly working environment with Friday drinks in a beautiful office space filled with natural daylight, complimentary yoga and HIIT classes plus media/creative evening networking talks and events as part of Interchange Camden’s business community.
Closing 15 November 2017
- Neko London
- temp, from remote
- £2,000 to 3,000 /mo
Social Media Manager for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Content Editor jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.