Content Editor (Contract)
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. We’re looking for a content editor, with a passion for fashion, home decor and beauty to join our team in San Francisco. As part of our product organization, you’ll work closely with the content, shopping, and product marketing teams to curate the best content to fulfill our Pinners’ inspiration needs, sparking shopping ideas and helping bring them to life for our users. You'll help shape our editorial strategy by sourcing content in the form of fashion, home and beauty Pins. This is a 6-month contract based on-site in our San Francisco office in SoMa.
What you’ll do:
- Own and maintain guidelines that can be used across teams and markets about what great inspirational and shoppable content is on Pinterest.
- Develop strategy and create plans for editorial events and holidays.
- Share feedback and analysis on trends, creators and retail content with the product and engineering teams.
- Be a shopping expert; identify high-quality retailers, publishers, influencers, domains whose content will be featured on Pinterest.
- Collaborate with product teams on fashion, home decor and beauty specific taxonomy and editorial content curation.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of editorial experience.
- Impeccable writing and communications skills.
- Avid Pinner, with a solid understanding of our product.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to work well and be flexible in a fast-moving environment, managing multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Proven experience across several verticals: fashion, home decor, interior design, and beauty.
- Strong awareness of the latest shopping and retail trends, as well as brands and creators.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and a strong ability to work cross-functionally as well as independently.
- Ability to work with large data sets and keep the quality high.
- Proficient with Excel, G Suite (Google docs, sheets and slides).
Closing 21 March 2020
- NBCUniversal International
Senior Content Designer
Closing 19 March 2020
- San Jose
Want more Content Editor (Contract) jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.