Content Designer for Deliveroo
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It's not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it's your favourite local restaurant, it's a dinner party, a date.
We're four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that's just what we're like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We're energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It's a formula that's working too we're bringing great food to customers in 13 countries and over 100 cities.
We're looking for an ambitious and talented Content Designer to join our team and help us transform the way we communicate across all our products.
As a Content Designer, you will:
- Create strategic UX copy across our consumer, restaurant and rider apps that's compelling, easy to understand and concise
- Work with our researchers, designers, product managers, content and marketing teams in creating and applying a strong and consistent tone of voice to all of our products
- Collaborate with our researchers, designers and product managers to create a framework and process for continuously improving and testing new content on our products
- Work closely with our designers to put great copy at the heart of our design process
- Engage with transcription agencies and other content writers to audit and improve our user interface copy across all our international markets
- You have experience in working with a multidisciplinary team of researchers and designers to create outstanding content across a variety of platforms and products
- You have a track record in creating outstanding and friendly copy for user interfaces on web and mobile
- You're great at helping your colleagues understand the importance and value of great copy
- You are a strong advocate of putting user needs first, understand how content can make or break a product, and you're comfortable in building processes and frameworks to support the creation of great content
- You have experience working with conversation copy, such as chatbot writing, conversational design and/or script writing
- You have experience creating tone of voice and style guide documentation, and helping to embed them in the day-to-day work of the content design team
- You have experience in A/B testing content across a range of platforms
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience working with translation and localisation
- A second language, either fluent or conversational
- Free food – and lots of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit
- An extremely fun team to work alongside
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
Senior Digital Content Manager for Discovery Communications
Closing 7 February 2019
- Discovery Communications
Head of Digital | Agency
Closing 12 February 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.