Content Designer, Mobile & Web
Netflix is seeking a Content Designer (Content Strategist, UX Writer, Product Writer) for our Mobile and Web platforms. The successful candidate will combine creative leadership and communication with a passion for user experience design and entertainment.
The Role: You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to extend our product experience on Mobile and Web. You’ll test new ideas and approaches to content design that inform, guide, and at times delight members while creating business value.
The Team: You’ll join a small (but fast-growing), collaborative group of Content Designers who work side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Analysts. You’ll also work with Globalization to make sure our product is amazing around the world.
- You provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing.
- You’re comfortable with experiment design and working closely with Designers and Product Managers to develop hypotheses and test plans.
- You’re a storyteller who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across channels.
- You understand that voice is key to people connecting with a brand and product.
- You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
- You’ll work on several projects at once, providing concepting, content strategy, and writing from early ideation through final execution.
- You’ll initiate your own innovation projects and identify opportunities to join existing projects to elevate the quality of their communications.
- You’ll partner with Design leadership to evolve Netflix’s guidelines and standards, and to ensure we’re creating a consistent experience across Netflix.
- 5 years relevant writing experience (Mobile and Web preferred).
- Experience with a/b testing preferred.
- Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and people skills.
- Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules.
The Role: This is a full-time, salaried role located in our Los Gatos office. It reports to the Content Design Manager in the Experience Design (XD) team.
Senior Designer - Women's Woven Tops
Closing 9 August 2019
- San Francisco
Closing 8 August 2019
Want more Content Designer, Mobile & Web jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.