Content Design Specialist
What we’re looking for:
Informa’s Health & Nutrition Network is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. Informa H&N is the leading source of news, analysis, data and events for the natural products industry.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting New Hope Network and Natural Products Insider’s growing content marketing business and digital user experience design initiatives. Working with the Content Design Director and design team to brainstorm, design and produce projects tied to Natural Foods Merchandiser, Natural Products Insider, Nutrition Business Journal, Nutrition Capital Network, Esca Bona and other brands. Our content team is award-winning and considered the most-trusted source for natural products news and information.
We want to hire a Graphic Designer with strong visual storytelling, communication and organizational skills who is adept at working in a fast-pasted environment. This position would be primarily responsible for producing issues, reports, guides, digital experiences and marketing assets to support the growing custom content marketing business.
You are accountable for:
- Design digital assets including but not limited to; journals, reports, eGuides, digital experiences, landing pages, interactive infographics, presentations, social posts, etc.
- Produce digital experiences for growing digital content marketing business using Ceros.
- Support Design Director with digital experiences in Ceros and digital data visualization.
- Design and produce marketing materials (ad suites and HTML emails).
- Support Senior Content Director with image galleries and web content.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by Director of Content Design.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in advertising, marketing, digital storytelling and/or in-house creative services.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver).
- A strong understanding of typography, image manipulation and photography.
- An understanding of all phases of design, layout and production, experience in template creation.
- Ability to multitask, juggle multiple projects white adhering to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment..
- Quick learner, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Be deadline-driven, open to feedback and constructive criticism and have a positive can-do attitude.
- HTML coding experience.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Intern - UX Content Designer & Copy Writer
Closing 21 March 2020
Head of Design - LAC
Closing 21 March 2020
Want more Content Design Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.