Content Delivery Officer, Print Projects, ROH Studios
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance both live on stage and through multiple digital platforms, from live streaming and social media to worldwide cinema screenings. The work of our Audiences and Media team focuses on growing the love, advocacy and demand for the art presented by the Royal Opera House, so that we can also grow our audience-generated revenues.
Our Audiences and Media department are looking to appoint a Content Delivery Officer to manage the workflow and delivery for our print projects within ROH Studios. Working as part of the Content Delivery team, you will support the planning, workflow and delivery of all print project content. You will support the process for resource allocation and help define key project deliverables, timelines and related costs, as well as track each project through to delivery; working closely with our designers and creative teams, you will also interact with internal clients and external partners or suppliers.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative and consultative team player, able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing asset delivery, working across print content for a creative team or arts organisation.
- An understanding of print and production processes and the resources needed to deliver creative content assets, with ability to identify the key phases of work, dependencies and risks in the process.
- Ability to use systems for tracking multiple project workflows, deliverables and budget expenditure; highly proficient MS Office 365 user, with experience of shared information systems like SharePoint.
- The ability to reflect key priorities in workflow management and direct resources effectively.
- Consistent high level of service delivery and responsiveness and experience of working in a highly deadline-sensitive environment.
- Commitment to managing own learning and continuous professional development relevant to the role.
The Royal Opera House is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. We welcome applications from those who are currently underrepresented in our workforce -in particular those who are ethnically diverse and/or disabled. As a Disability Confident Employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for our vacancies.
Applicants must have work authorization for the UK.
Want more Content Delivery Officer, Print Projects, ROH Studios jobs?
Want to find more Print Estimators jobs, Print Executive jobs, Print Controller jobs, Print Production Programmer jobs, Print Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.