Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
You will be super organised with a keen eye for detail. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the luxury industry and an excellent administrator. You will be very methodical in your approach, and be keen to constantly seek improvements and ways of working. The creative team are a driven, passionate, fun group of people and we are looking for someone who will fit well within this team.
What to Expect:
- You will be the key contact for all requests for imagery and text for both internal teams and external brands.
- It will be your responsibility to seasonally coordinate with brands to request look books, ad campaigns and press texts across all our product categories and divisions.
- You will also work with internal Project Managers, Producers and Creative teams who produce content for the site, acting as the coordinator for shoot imagery and videos.
- The role will require you to be organised and methodical, keeping tracking documents of collateral requested and received, while also maintaining the Digital Asset Management tool (DAM) and sever filing systems for all the Harrods.com content.
- Part of a busy and productive Creative Content department, we are looking for a candidate with the initiative to constantly seek improvements to our ways of working when it comes to content coordination, management and administration.
- NB. E-commerce product imagery is not processed by this role and team.
What is important?
We are all so passionate about what we do! Organisation is so important to our team; we are expected to be consistent and accurate. Over time, we’ve built a reputation we are proud of. Our team is approachable and efficient – we need someone who shares our values and understands the importance of our place in the business. Sometimes we are very busy; our team shares the load, supports each other and wins as a team. We set deadlines, we hit those deadlines.
Our Promise to You:
At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
Closing 10 August 2019
Closing 10 August 2019
- Neptune Europe Ltd
- Competitive Salary
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.