Conceptual Motion Designer
Saatchi & Saatchi launched in 1970, with the philosophy that “Nothing is Impossible” – a statement that is carved into the steps of our London building. This spirit remains fundamental to our approach.
Over the years, we are proud to have created some of the world’s most famous, loved – and in more recent times, most shared – ideas: from the ‘Face’ ad for British Airways, to ‘Life flows better’ for Visa, and the ‘Life’s for sharing’ campaign for T-Mobile.
We are a full service, integrated communications network, with 114 offices in 67 countries, with our headquarters in London. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group.
We are looking for a motion designer that can help take concepts to the next level. Strong conceptual abilities with a dedication to craft. The ability to help shape the design and art direction of campaigns. As part of our design team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects Design and 3D capabilities are a must. You should also be an expert in other common design software. It should always be about the concept and craft.
- Work closely with the design and creative department to help shape and create moving campaign assets.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion design techniques.
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Always push creative boundaries.
- A degree in a design discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Solid experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work.
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and determine a plan that will ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Want more Conceptual Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.