London, Old Kent Road
Our client, a global leading provider of Marketing & Communications Services, is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Standards and Assurance Coordinator to join their thriving, friendly team. Working closely with Operational Managers, you will be responsible for applying operational compliance processes and controls in a manufacturing environment, so a broad knowledge of Regulatory and ISO Management System, with internal auditing experience is essential.
The company’s clients operate in a highly regulated environment and have an obligation to ensure that their suppliers and subcontractors operate within the company’s Policy requirements and are compliant. You will work in line with and ensure the compliance of legal, regulatory and contractual requirements across a broad range of disciplines; Health and Safety, environment, Information Security, Quality, Business Continuity, and the applicable supporting ISO standards relating to these areas of assurance.
- Supporting the Standards & Assurance strategy in the implementation and operation of the respective site management systems and supporting the application and review of risk assessments
- Coordinating the ISO Management System site activity
- Providing appropriate management information using approved formats that can evidence performance across the implemented management systems
- Maintaining compliance related procedures and working instructions
- Ensuring review activity has a proactive preventive focus to identify potential critical process failure points
- Attending Group S&A meetings
- Ability to discuss performance analysis and trends and identify improvements opportunities
- Facilitating, hosting and supporting internal and external audit programme and undertaking internal audits aligned to the Program. Engaging with action owners to ensure timely closure, effectiveness and on-going sustainment of corrective actions
- Coordinating activities to ensure legal, regulatory and client contractual requirements align to applicable standard(s) are met
- Communicating to agreed timeframes to the Group S&A Manager and on-site Management Team
- Providing support to the Group S&A Manager in sharing best practice with other sites within the division through meetings or other communication methods
- Providing support at a Business Unit level, ensuring Group Policies and objectives are instilled into the operational culture, processes and services.
- Self-starter with a talent for influencing others with your good judgment and ability to make positive decisions. • Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, including Excel, Visio, Word and Power Point
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with a strong understanding of quality process evaluation and operational performance improvement techniques.
- The achievement of, or working towards a relevant professional qualification such as NEBOSH, IEMA, etc. along with a recognised qualification such as Quality Auditor and experience in auditing management systems.
- A working and demonstrable knowledge of compliance and regulatory topics within a manufacturing environment, and in more than one of the following relevant international standard disciplines; ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22301, ISO27001, OHSAS18001.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive an incredible benefits package which includes Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance/Life Assurance, Company Pension, Corporate Eye Care, Personal Accident and Company Sick Pay. Additional benefits such as Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Gym Membership, Charity Donations, Employee Offers, Retail Vouchers and Season Ticket Loan are offered at a discount on a salary sacrifice basis.
If this amazing opportunity to work for a global communications services organisation with fantastic benefits package and excellent development fits your job search then please send your CV
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design Studio Administrator
Closing 19 July 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, from remote
- £70 to 100 /day
Closing 16 July 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.