Community and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
The Community and Digital Marketing Coordinator plays an important role in managing and coordinating the day to day execution of the content strategy, posting and reporting for the brand's worldwide social media channels.
How you will contribute:
- Manage the day to day posting of worldwide Digital content, supporting our regions and agencies where appropriate
- Responsible for monitoring all posts and comments across the brand social media platforms, responding and escalating where appropriate (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo and Youtube)
- Work with the Client Service team to respond to customer enquiries - Proactively coordinate and own the day to day digital calendar
- Undertake monthly reporting to measure the ROI on all Digital content utilising various tools (including but not limited to Facebook Insights, Iconosquare, Radarly, Twitter Analytics)
- Partner with internal functions (including but not limited to PR, E-Commerce and Retail) to ensure alignment and optimise 360 activation.
- Responsible for ‘briefing in' still and video social content and ensuring follow up of assets
- Prepare draft social media copy to be presented to the Digital Marketing Manager for inclusion on our channels
- Support in special project reporting to track the level of engagement
- Continually feed the team with inspiration and best practice
- Assist in other Digital and Community Management activities as required
- Support in preparing for creative reviews, demonstrating a proactive and agile approach
- Manage the internal workplace tool ensuring approved content is regularly uploaded
Your Skills and Experience:
- Confident, personable and network orientated
- Highly organised with the utmost level of attention to detail
- Calm and resilient when working under pressure in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Numerate, with an interest in analytics, whilst demonstrating a passion and interest in creative writing
- Familiar with latest trends within the digital arena
- Proven experience managing social media channels in a similar role
- Excellent written copy and verbal communication skills (proof reading required) Previous experience acquired in a fashion, luxury retail or tech/ digital company Working knowledge of Photoshop (beneficial)
- Educated to degree level
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Closing 26 February 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £350 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.