Communications Manager - FTC
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join out team. The Communications Manager will be responsible for ensuring employees and clients are provided with consistent, relevant information that maintains and increases engagement. They will be in charge of managing and delivering effective internal and external communications for a variety of businesses across the division.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Pillar MD/Business MD and Senior Communications Managers on development and execution of internal comms and engagement plan (newsletters, townhalls, drop-ins, yammer, etc).
- Ensure business strategy and CVPs are understood and embedded in business.
- Ensure colleagues are engaged and informed and feel connected and supported.
- Return to work, new ways of working comms as specific to pillar/business.
- Manage all comms related to business transformations or re-orgs.
- Manage client comms related to sales, crisis or change programmes.
- Manage supplier/partner comms related to sales, crisis or opportunities.
- Support on crisis/incidents.
What we’re looking for:
- A trusted, influential, resilient and motivating communications professional.
- Comfortable partnering with senior business leaders.
- Creative thinker who can provide new ideas and approaches.
- Extensive experience in overseeing and developing external and internal communications.
- Strong writing skills, ability to craft messages from origination.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
About Capita Corporate Affairs:
Our Corporate Affairs Function is one of Capita’s central corporate functions and is protecting and enhancing Capita’s reputation for the future. We’re owning our Corporate narrative and creating consistent internal and external communications to engage with employees, media, politicians and more. Join us and discover better as you transform Capita’s Corporate image and help to build a stronger brand for tomorrow.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary.
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more.
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
We deliver innovative solutions and simplify the connections between businesses and customers, governments and citizens.
Capita is a consulting, digital services and software business.
We are driven by our purpose: to create better outcomes – for our employees, clients and customers, suppliers and partners, investors, and society.
We are committed to being a responsible business – in how we operate, serve society, respect our people and the environment, and deliver attractive returns to our investors.
Every day we help millions of people, by delivering innovative solutions to transform and simplify the connections between businesses and customers, governments and citizens.
We partner with clients and provide them with the insight and cutting-edge technologies that give time back, allowing them to focus on what they do best and making people’s lives easier and simpler.
We operate in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa – and across six divisions: Software; IT & Networks; People Solutions; Customer Management; Government Services and Specialist Services.
Want more Communications Manager - FTC jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.