Communications Manager - Corporate
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We're seeking an experienced communications manager to join our growing UK team to drive a broader corporate reputation communications programme for one of our fastest-growing markets. Working closely with the wider communications team, this role will be instrumental in shaping and building our corporate positioning and engagement programme in the UK.
As the Communications Manager, you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to evolve our corporate narrative and establish a distinctive local voice that aligns with our global brand values and mission.
- Develop corporate communications initiatives that support the business' key strategic goals for 2020.
- Support our rapid response comms programme, managing and resolving end-to-end daily inbound media enquiries.
- Enhance wider reputation and earned media measurement tracking for all UK comms activity to ensure maximum integration of team's work with broader brand and business performance goals.
- Work closely with the central European comms team to package up relevant communications material that supports other local market comms teams.
- An adaptable, proactive and results-oriented working style and approach is essential.
- 6+ years' relevant working experience.
- Superb written and oral communications skills, with the ability to think and act at speed.
- A highly analytical mindset, with qualitative and quantitative research skills a bonus.
- Strong media relationships at a senior level and relevant to the scope of the role.
- Significant hands-on issues management/ crisis communications experience.
Brand Partnerships Manager
Closing 31 July 2020
Brand Specialist (Executive Games Team)
Closing 9 September 2020
Want more Communications Manager - Corporate jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Brand manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.