Communications Content Manager
A family of companies and experiences.
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Compass Group @Microsoft is looking for a Communications Content Manager, who is passionate about creative storytelling and will focus on creating engaging, compelling, and attractive content to support the business. You’ll be overseeing the production of original and innovative materials for proposals and campaigns, as well as providing administrative task and project management support to the Executive Leadership Team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all content is on-brand, consistently high quality, and the best in the industry. You should be someone who is excited to join a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, and have a roll-up-your-sleeves team player mentality. And you should be someone who thrives in a creative environment, but who also understands the importance of deadlines and details. Working as a Communications Content Manager, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do, and you will have a high level of interaction with key stakeholders at both Compass Group and Microsoft.
What you'll do:
In this role, a variety of tasks are performed, including but not limited to:
- Create and facilitate executive-level presentations and other communication in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Collaborate with operations leaders throughout the business to understand content goals, and to ensure we’re creating the best possible proposals and campaigns for their business needs.
- Set content strategy and assist in overseeing proposal projects through completion, ensuring consistently high-level creative content.
- Manage the workflow for creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Maintain an editorial calendar, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Strategize, develop, and curate content on an ongoing basis, always focusing on presenting information in the most compelling way possible.
- Coordinate meetings for Senior Leadership Team with our Microsoft client, and prepare meeting materials.
- Provide tactical & coordination support for customer outreach, brands, signage, collateral & promotional support for Dining at Microsoft & Eventions at Microsoft.
- Provide support for programs & events aimed at improving customer outreach & brand/program awareness.
- Provide administrative support for the Senior Leadership Team including: make appointments; compose and distribute routine correspondence, making travel arrangements & coordinating meeting logistics, internal employee communications support (as needed), and contract support (as needed).
- Prepare confidential reports including periodic statistical & financial reports.
- Prepare meeting summaries, agendas, action items.
- Communicating relevant information to team members such as change in schedule dates, changes in project requirements, project hitches.
- Prepare Project Plans, schedules & budget documents as required.
- Conduct field market research and provide data collection/organization as needed (spreadsheet management, survey administrative support, competitive price comparisons, etc.).
- Provides Customer engagement event assistance as needed (focus groups, tasting events, etc.).
- Event coordination support.
- Vendor partner management as needed (printing, décor, supply ordering, give-aways/gifts, etc.).
- Campaign launch support (on-site customer service rep, planning, etc.).
- Support of marketing initiatives/plans as needed (videos, collateral dissemination, events, loyalty program, newsletters, etc.).
- Support Trade Show/events as needed.
- Assists with campus tours & logistical planning as needed.
- Provide Website content updating support as needed.
- Assist in managing content on internal SharePoint sites.
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned.
Who you'll be:
We are looking for a candidate with a flexible, team oriented “can do” attitude and a diverse and well-rounded skill set. Candidates must possess a clear sense of organization, multi-tasking & accurate quality product, as well as innovative thinking & creativity. Candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications and Windows Operating System. The following criteria are representative of the background that would prepare a candidate for success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in corporate communications, marketing, executive admin or sales support & have a proven track record of customer satisfaction.
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft application (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point) with an emphasis on PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in Hospitality is strongly preferred.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Closing 12 September 2019
Integrated Content & Communications Director – Basketball
Closing 12 September 2019
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.