Communications & Advocacy Assistant Manager
My client based in West London is currently looking for an experienced communication & Advocacy Assistant Manager. This is a very exciting roles based in west London for someone who can leave a last impression.
The role of the Communications & Advocacy Assistant Manager will be to implement the communications strategy for both brands. This includes managing relationships with press, influencers and KOLs alongside the PR team and external PR agency, plus managing the brands owned UKI Instagram channels. This role reports into the Head of Communications & Advocacy.
Within this role, key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and establishing relationships with key influencers and KOLs (dermatologists) to collaborate with them organically as well as on affiliate and paid partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with the PR team and external agency on launch activations.
- Work as part of the wider PR team to align on strategy and outreach across the brand.
- Manage content strategy including live stream activations.
- Work closely with the digital team to align on strategy, content sharing and integrated projects.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and how other organisations and companies are using them.
- Analyse PR performance and KPIs, and share regular communications updates with the wider business and key stakeholders.
- Have a passion for communications, conversations and the power of influencers and social media.
- Be confident to present yourself and the brand to different levels of the business externally and internally, from influencers, to the wider ACD team, to key company's stakeholders.
- Be creative with an attention to detail, striving to bring new ideas to the table.
- Be confident to work independently when needed, but also collaboratively as a team player with the PR team, PR agency and relevant internal teams; to ensure your work is aligned and integrated in the bigger picture.
- Thrive in a fast paced and demanding workplace.
- Be passionate about skincare and skin.
- Understand social media management and analytics tools.
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
- Natural communicator.
- Min 3-4 years working with press & influencers.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Working in a timely manner.
- Good multitasker working across different key areas of responsibility daily.
- Operating with discipline and attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills including competency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines and business areas.
If you believe you hold the right experience needed for this role, please do attach you CV to be reviewed. should you wish to hear more about the role, please feel free to contact me on.
Please note, only successful candidate will be contact at this stage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Want more Communications & Advocacy Assistant Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.