Communication Designer - Instagram
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a Communication Designer who can craft breakthrough work in a variety of mediums. We are looking for a person who can see the possibility in every opportunity-from large, big budget projects to the smaller scrappy ones. Someone who has experience with branding and product launches. Who is strategic yet hands-on, comfortable in a flat, fast-moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the Instagram product and business. We are looking for someone who can leverage experience in marketing communications, design and innovation to help build and grow the creative marketing function at Instagram.
You must be resourceful, strategic, conceptual, organized, and collaborative.You embrace challenges and new methods of thinking.
- Design original marketing content for a variety of marketing touch-points.
- Design for anything and everything from internal communications to event signage to identities to IRL experiences.
- Work closely with the Product Design team to make sure the product touch-points are aligned with the brand.
- Prioritize projects accordingly.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Craft original, breakthrough design for film, mobile, web.
- 5+ years experience as designer at a creative agency or an in-house team.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume).
- Portfolio features communication design across multiple medium including web, advertising, events and conceptual brand expressions.
- Experience thinking strategically and redefining problems rather than executing on solutions.
- Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
Instagram is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Instagram is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability.
Closing 23 July 2019
Designer, Designer Sweaters, Style & Co.
Closing 23 July 2019
- New York
Want more Communication Designer - Instagram jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Commissioning Editor jobs, Concept Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.