Communication Designer FTC - PinterestThis job listing has expired
We’re looking for a Communication Designer to develop marketing materials for Pinterest's business team. You’ll need to think strategically, possess an eye for design, and be able to think on your feet while managing various projects.
What you’ll do
- Create materials that clearly communicate Pinterest’s value to businesses
- Manage and design projects (sometimes with limited lead time) that are in line with the Pinterest brand
- Develop presentations, digital assets (website, blog, newsletters, digital ads, video), and print media (brochures, documents, one-sheets, posters), and content for events
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience developing collateral for a sales or marketing team
- Experience in the world of digital media, tech, or agencies
- A robust online portfolio featuring presentation design, data visualization and digital and print projects for marketing and product campaigns
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and exposure to or familiarity with AfterEffects and Sketch
- Experience working quickly and efficiently, and keeping pace in a lightning-fast startup environment
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Visual Designer for Right Side Up
Closing 25 October 2017
- Right Side Up
- San Francisco
- $75 to 100 /h
Video Editor - The New York Times
Closing 7 November 2017
- The New York Times
- New York
Want more Communication Designer FTC - Pinterest jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.