Comms Integrated Producer FTC
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
You will be part of a new team who take an ‘end to end’ approach to managing and producing projects with new responsibilities for optimising the efficiency of the Brand Experience business from a commercial and delivery perspective. You will need a proven track record of producing PR and talent-based content, managing projects and overseeing multiple projects at one time.
You must have exceptional attention to detail, experience in producing social and video content and be able to plan, budget and deliver end to end projects as well as manage multiple projects at the same time. We’re looking for someone who is motivated, organised, pro-active and can work smartly to create cost efficiencies and deliver quality outputs.
As a Comms focused IP you will be responsible for planning, producing and delivering always on Comms workstreams and projects, and taking on larger talent and influencer projects when capacity allows. You’ll be responsible for all operational requirements within the Comms work streams, ensuring you have the right resources at the right time, and deliver on brief, on deadline and within budget. You will have support from the wider IP team to help deliver briefs, but will be the Comms one point of contact. We anticipate that the volume of Comms projects vs broader BX projects will be 60-70%. When not delivering Comms projects, you will work across trade, social and marketing brief.
Planning, Production and Project Management:
- With a nimble approach, manage the end-to-end process for the Comms workstreams and projects, including end to end project management, production, delivery of quality creative output and testing of final assets.
- Manage the always on flow of projects, keeping project information up to date in Workfront our management tool, and ensuring quality output.
- Have a good knowledge of varied creative outputs across Comms channels and event types, understanding the nuances and needs of each platform.
- Understand the needs and requirements of creative and video teams, from a production and project management perspective, to deliver PR and talent requirements.
- Have an awareness of commercial KPIs and business strategy and work with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet and exceed KPIs.
- Building internal relationship with internal stakeholders across Comms, talent, social, content, marketing, retail and creative teams.
Process and continuous improvement:
- At ASOS we need to be reactive, and in Comms and social, especially so, so it’s important our processes are nimble, simple and best set up to manage constant change and quick turnarounds. You’ll be required to provide recommendations to the Senior IP and Senior PR Manager on planning and production processes within Comms, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at the highest level and that best practice is employed by the wider marketing Ops, PR and content teams. You’ll have support in optimising these, but will be expected to lead on improvements and best practice.
- Knowledge of the latest tools and platforms which support project management and production processes, and using this knowledge to recommend efficiencies and smarter ways of working.
- Working within an assigned budget you will be responsible for managing multiple projects at the same time, ensuring that all stakeholders, internally & externally, are aware of key deadlines and projects are delivered to spec on time.
- Ability to apply commercial and financial decisions based on data.
- Manage and monitor your assigned budgets and communicate changes with all key parties, working with the Senior Integrated Producer /PR Manager to resolve any challenges / conflicts.
- Builds relationships with outside vendors, agents and artists, including working closely with 3rd party agencies and suppliers.
- Supports creative with artist, photographer, director and production partner searches through relationships and industry knowledge.
- You will facilitate the creative development process and drive production process, liaising closely with channels and 3rd party suppliers.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Managing and liaising with senior and project teams across the Brand Experience Team to ensure all stakeholders, internally & externally, are aware of key deadlines and projects are delivered to spec on time. You’ll have a holistic view across PR, CM and events, to help streamline process and ensure information (and assets where applicable) are shared across teams.
- Work with the Head of PR on their annual calendar requirements, and ensure you have an understanding of the Comms strategy.
- Supporting on improving processes that keep projects and workstreams functioning and moving in an efficient and effective way. Working with the Marketing Ops team to constantly improve planning and production processes, making recommendations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at the highest level.
- Develop/ evolve existing templates for different projects types and asset requirements, and ensure that the teams are briefed on lead times required and brief due dates.
- Responsible for managing projects with completed supporting project documents, e.g. project delivery plans, RACIs and timelines. Managing budgets and teams across social, content, talent, creative, video, fashion and design.
- Using our internal project management and resourcing tool Workfront to manage and deliver all projects and share project information.
- End to end management (including production) of most Comms projects (depending on capacity) including but not limited to seasonal look books, event invitations, decals, still life product shoots, press newsletters, packaging for gifting, campaigns/content with talent.
- Interrogate project briefs submitted by the Comms team and guide them on best practice.
- Source and manage requirements from external companies where required (e.g. for printed assets, creation of canvas bags etc).
- Work with the other IPs on Comms requirements within broader briefs, ensuring you have a good understanding of the overall campaign and what support may be required from events, PR or talent.
- Managing post project retros and making sure that all learnings are turned into actions which will be fed back into the processes of the department, with the support of the Marketing Ops team.
We'd love to meet someone with:
- Proven understanding of all elements of the creative process including print, production, event and digital experience, ideally with experience working in house or at an agency delivering press, talent led, events or 360 creative marketing campaigns.
- Significant experience producing still life/model shoots, video and moving image, influencer content and events.
- Understanding of the intricacies of creative, video and multi-media design and how to support it and guide it through a complex business and channel landscape but always balancing with operational efficiency.
- Proven experience of Integrated Project Management at a similar level.
- Experience delivering multiple Comms focused, social and talent-based projects to short time scales.
- Excellent ability to implement project processes – manage scope/brief, quality, timing and budget.
- Experience with Workfront (or similar systems) would be beneficial.
- Proven experience building successful relationships with external e.g. agencies, 3rd parties and internal e.g. cross-function/business stakeholders.
- A confident approach to managing multiple stakeholders across multiple teams and multiple projects.
- History of cross team collaboration which has delivered results.
- An excellent communicator: The conduit between PR, social, marketing, creative, content and output so you need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a diplomatic nature.
- Financially and commercially minded: Constantly looking for the best cost-effective approaches in the day-to-day and can make sound commercial decisions.
- Detail driven: Excellent ability to spot inefficiencies and implement new or improved processes.
- Strong problem management skills: The ability to navigate and respond quickly to challenges.
- A calm and positive temperament: Comfortable with problem solving and working with others to come up with solutions.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity: Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, flexibility is essential. The ideal candidate must find changes to their role, within their work and for the business an exciting challenge, rather than overwhelming.
- Dedication and ambition for the ASOS brand is essential.
Branded Content Producer, Daytime
Closing 11 December 2020
- temp, temp to perm
Website Producer - German Speaking (12 Month FTC)
Closing 27 December 2019
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Comms Integrated Producer FTC jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.