Commercial Project ManagerThis job listing has expired
A major ecommerce and retail brand is looking for an International Project Manager. This company is enjoying immense global success currently and is looking for an addition to their team.
This is a new role and you will be heavily involved in managing projects from the inception and pitch right the way through to delivering solutions for trans-global clients. You will be managing 4-5 different e-commerce concerns at any one time. This position will involve a large amount of international travel.
The company culture is inclusive, innovative and collaborative. We have several contacts who work for this client and they genuinely enjoy working at this company. There are many incentives, team and company activities and they truly believe in a work/ life balance.
It is essential that you have the following:
- Extensive experience in commercial project management within a similar environment.
- Able and used to travelling and operating globally.
- Used to managing complex projects and delivering solutions on time and within budget.
- Strong background in ecommerce and the retail sector.
- Confident in working within the distribution and logistics disciplines.
- Able to negotiate and communicate at all levels of seniority.
- Prior experience in data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of online and digital processes.
- Can easily commute to Hertfordshire.
Please send your CV for an immedate meeting.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Project Manager
Closing 6 June 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Project Manager - Agency, Kent, Digital
Closing 18 June 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Commercial Project Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.