Commercial Campaign Manager - CVM
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
(Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager – CVM to join our high performing Customer Value Management team within UK Business
In this role you will lead the expansion of Customer Value Management in our SME Business segment using strong commercial acumen and data insight. Working closely with Sales & Commercial you will build plans to drive improvements across revenue & churn through Retention & Cross Sell campaigns.
- Driving proactive retention performance in SME segments through outbound campaigns.
- Work with stakeholders including Sales, Commercial, Insights, Care and operational teams to scope and deliver campaigns & initiatives that drive key KPI’s.
- Execute outbound calling campaigns and below the line marketing and communications campaigns (Email/SMS/MMS/App/Online) to customers in line with Customer Value Management (CVM) priorities and commercial objectives.
- Use customer analytics, test & learn, and measurement to continually report on and improve campaign performance.
- Communication of segment & campaign performance to CVM, segment trading and sales teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Significant experience in commercial and/or CVM roles, preferably within telecoms.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven stakeholder management in a matrix organisation.
- Strong analytical ability – understand complex data from multiple sources and articulate data and insight requirements.
- Marketing campaign management experience with emphasis on commercial outcomes (e.g Sales, Pipeline, Revenue).
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Translation Coordinator (Digital Marketing)
Closing 25 August 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Marketing Specialist – Digital Marketing
Closing 31 August 2020
- ASUS UK
- Hemel Hempstead
Want more Commercial Campaign Manager - CVM jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.