Client Services Design ManagerThis job listing has expired
At this agency the Client Services Manager is someone that truly understands the User Centered Design process. This individual could have previously worked as a service designer or client facing project manager with a good understanding of service design methodology. We are looking for people that are creative and analytical with an eye for what makes something great. The Client Services Manager is someone that can successfully find the sweet spot between creative and management approaches to solve complex design problems. Essentially you will be responsible for managing the delivery of digital design projects with budgets often up to and exceeding £1million.
* Help to develop key accounts by being responsive to client needs and gathering intelligence on their business
* Able to run projects to time and on budget across a broad range of sectors
* Ensure project teams are working efficiently and effectively
* Ability to lead project teams consisting of designers, developers and strategists
* Able to write proposals, project briefs whilst accurately managing costings, timings and delivery dates
* Previous experience working as a Service Designer or in-depth understanding of the design process
* Comfortable managing individuals of different disciplines
* Deliver insightful, strategic and compelling presentations to senior stakeholders and audiences
* Able to coach and mentor junior members of staff in the development of their capabilities
If you think you have what it takes to be considered for this opportunity and are interested in finding out more why not get in touch ASAP.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Client Facing Project Manager
Closing 22 July 2018
- Gemini People
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Senior Marketing Activation Manager - Adidas
Closing 4 July 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.