Client Manager - FitchThis job listing has expired
Client Manager/Senior Client Manager/Client Director for FITCH London
Our studio is looking for a Client Managers/Senior Client Managers/Client Directors to join our Client Management team in London.
Reporting into the Business Director, they will manage and lead the studio’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts. They will guide one of our flagship brands and work closely with members of all departments across the studios in London, Columbus and NYC.
Client Relationship Management
- Become a trusted advisor to our client and a key liaison on numerous projects.
- Look for opportunities to add value to the clients business and facilitate ideas and solutions.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, the client’s business – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the studio team.
Staff and Project Leadership
- Clearly communicate objectives and expectations to internal team members including design team.
- Effectively delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of design team.
- Establish a good rapport and trust with team, provide timely and regular feedback to team.
- Be a great example of leadership – prepared, pro-active, thorough, accurate and have a laugh.
- Effectively work with Business Director and involve them in projects at the necessary points.
Analytic and Planning Abilities
- Establish clear objectives and priorities for client projects.
- Help develop, articulate, and monitor strategy.
- Be ready to contribute points-of-view on strategic and creative challenges.
- Ongoing awareness of target market, competitive environment and brand challenges.
- Be buttoned down on all your projects and handle them all efficiently and with great attention to detail.
- Provide a close and effective oversight of studio resources to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor. Make sure your teams spirits are kept high at times of high intensity.
Written Communication Skills
- Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions.
- Contribute to business plans.
Adherence to Studio Processes
- Prepare accurate and timely internal communication: scopes, timelines and estimates.
- Prepare accurate and timely external communication: Contact reports after ALL meetings, timelines, estimates and weekly status reports.
- Be able to assess and improve existing studio processes to increase efficiencies.
- Review weekly status reports before distribution.
- Review, approve, present and gain approval of scopes of work from client.
- Develop and monitor project estimate vs. actual time and cost accruals to eliminate or minimise write-offs.
- Review weekly financial reports for accuracy
- Attend weekly budget calls with global finance team.
- Review quarterly budget recaps prior to distribution to studio finance and client.
- Proven experience working on faced paced global brands in an integrated environement.
- Experience working with different levels of clients, especially establishing a phone rapport as day to day clients are based in USA.
- Able to multi-task, working on several projects at once.
- Extremely organised and able to keep on a schedule despite obstacles.
- Great problem solving skills—when faced with an issue, able to evaluate all the possible solutions.
- Passionate about brands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Account Director - Thriving Digital Agency
Closing 16 October 2017
- Source LF
- £50,000 p/a
Senior Digital Project Manager - Boutique Digital Agency
Closing 17 October 2017
- Source LF
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Client Manager - Fitch jobs?
Want to find more Business Development Director jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Director jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, New Business Director jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.