Client Director for Pearlfisher
Job title Client Director
- An essential role at the forefront of Pearlfisher's business, working with our clients at a senior level to ensure profitable relationships and creatively excellent solutions.
We need you to
- Proactively contribute to and lead the management, growth, success and development of Pearlfisher's client business.
This is a key role requiring the highest level of
- Focus and Clarity / Presence and charisma / Authenticity / Pragmatism
You will show us that you have
- Successfully inspired internal and client teams and projects to produce creatively excellent solutions.
- Had full responsibility for budgets, and been instrumental in new business pitches and developing your key accounts.
- The ability to build equitable partnerships with your clients, moving beyond a ‘supplier’ relationship.
- A natural ability to anticipate and understand and solve issues and challenges before they become critical.
- A positive approach to every internal and external relationship.
- An ability to see and drive the ‘big picture’.
- Bags of common sense.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
You will definitely need to be
- Comfortable talking to Director-level decision-makers
- Passionate and knowledgeable about branding and design
- Highly intuitive and aware
- An engaging communicator
- A skilled negotiator and problem-solver
The bare minimum we need from you is
- Five years in a client servicing role within a branding/design environment, preferably with some experience at Client Director level.
And the technical skills you will need to have are
- GoogleDrive applications
Ideally, you will have experience of/exposure to
- Adobe CC
The role in detail
- Account direct and strategically manage a selection of core clients. Anticipate issues and challenges before they become critical. Actively seek to understand issues and propose solutions.
- See projects through to completion on budget and on time.
- Identify new opportunities. Initiate, drive and implement client development strategy and alongside Head of Client Management and Senior Business Development Manager. Drive farming activity plan. Harness your personality and strengths to be instrumental in bringing in significant business, through new and existing client relationships.
- Report on new and current client business.
- Prepare and supervise proposals to maximise business conversion.
- Identify and contribute to business development initiatives and pitches in conjunction with Business Development team, Partners and management team.
- Identify PR opportunities from client business in conjunction with Marketing & Communications and Client Development Director.
- Alongside Head of Client Management, mentor, motivate, guide and shape team, providing positive and constructive feedback, being approachable, garnering trust and openness with team and taking responsibility for general well-being of team alongside Head of Client Management.
- Offer day-to-day advice on general account management and client relationship issues.
- Assist Head of Client Management with recruitment where appropriate.
- Conduct appraisals for more junior team members in conjunction with Head of Client Management.
- Monitor and maximise monthly revenue in line with targets, reporting to Head of Client Management on a weekly basis.
- Ensure revenue forecasts are accurate and highlight any foreseeable issues.
- Monitor proposals and estimates to drive up fee levels.
- Oversee all proposals and estimates for your client base and ensure all estimates are approved and all invoices are raised, checked and sent to client on time.
- Maximise project profitability in conjunction with Head of Client Management and Financial Controller.
- Monitor project spend – resources, expenses and bought-ins – highlighting potential overspends.
- Take ownership of project budgets and control margin on fees and costs.
Assessment of success
Success will be viewed and measured in three ways:
i. Creativity: ability and confidence to provide credible creative input and voice both internally and externally, where appropriate
ii. Commercial Effectiveness: close attention to the financial health of client base, communicating any issues or concerns where needed as well as driving development of client base through planned and ad-hoc development activities
iii. Cultural Value: a confident, respected and charismatic voice within the Client Management team and throughout the business
You will report directly to Head of Client Management. The role will also involve close consultation with Business Development, Marketing & Communication, Finance and all other Pearlfisher teams.
When applying for this role you will be redirected to Pearlfishers careers site to complete a short application process, please note you will need to upload a CV to their website.
Senior Client Manager for Pearlfisher
Closing 12 October 2018
Closing 13 October 2018
- Stonor Creative
- £20,000 to 22,000 p/a
Want more Client Director for Pearlfisher jobs?
Want to find more Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Account Director jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Customer Services jobs, Managing Director jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Studio Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.