Cinematic Artist for SEGA
Description Position at Creative Assembly In the role of Cinematic Artist, you will create amazing trailers and cut-scenes for Total War. You’ll form a key part of the Cinematics team and, working closely with brand and development teams, you’ll be responsible for taking assets from storyboard to final renders. You’ll also assist with a variety of motion graphics, 2D art and gameplay feature related tasks. Key Responsibilities As part of the Cinematics team, you’ll be expected to work both independently or as a group on larger projects. You’ll create assets of varying sizes, from screenshots to character driven trailers. You’ll work closely with our cinematic animators to help plan and execute shoots in our motion capture studio. You’ll primarily be using our bespoke in-engine cinematic toolset to lay out scenes, animate cameras and set up lighting and VFX. You’ll need to work closely with our tools programmers to help develop features and functionality. Knowledge, Skill and Experience Essential
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or other similar video editing software
- Experience using a graph editor for animation
- Excellent written English
- Excellent animation skills for motion graphics and cinematic cameras
- Understanding of principles of animation
- Good eye for scene composition and storytelling Desirable
- Photoshop and After Effects
- Other film related experience e.g. lighting, colour correction
- Motion Graphics
- Love of games (especially Total War)
- Formal art training
- Experience modding or with game engines e.g. Unreal Engine
- Filming, directing, sound recording and shoot-planning for traditional video We are Creative Assembly We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality. We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft. Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy. Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- Seniority level Entry level
- Employment type Full-time
- Job function DesignArt/CreativeInformation Technology
- Industries Marketing and Advertising
Digital Designer for QVC
Closing 13 March 2019
Graphic Designer - Tech Industry
Closing 27 February 2019
- Creative Mettle
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Cinematic Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Games Designer jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Cinematographer jobs, Scenic Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.