TT Games was established in 2005 with the merger of games publisher Giant Interactive and the developer Traveller's Tales. TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families as part of Warner Media and to develop exciting new content.
Tt Games Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., are looking for a Character Rigger to join our In-Game Animation team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within the highly successful and creative Animation department supporting animators and producing high quality rigs and tools.
We are looking for self-motivated applicants, who are responsive to direction and working to a brief. The ability to plan and schedule your time, and the confidence to deliver to a deadline is essential.
- Creating control rigs for a wide variety of characters, creatures, and vehicles.
- In-engine character setup, such as cloth, physics, and IK.
- Resolve creative, pipeline and technical issues, collaborating with other team members and departments as needed.
- Ensure that all assets are well-organised and optimal at all times.
- Use commercial and in-house tools to integrate characters, rigs and tools into the project data, ensuring data is functional and to a high standard.
- Help develop enhancements of in-house tools for the team and as per project requirements.
- Help identify training needs for oneself and where applicable create assets/documentation for training purposes.
- Undertake relevant on the job training where required and keep up to date with industry advancements and technologies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation and Rigging.
- Positive solution driven mindset, and a strong capacity for problem solving.
- Excellent communicator.
- Comfortable working with large teams of animators.
- Approachable, self-motivated, imaginative, and resourceful.
- Responds to feedback well, striving to enable animators and support various approaches to animation.
- In-depth knowledge and technical proficiency in Maya.
- Sound understanding of modern game engines, Unreal a strong advantage, and tools specific to animation and rigging.
- Excellent understanding of Animation and Rigging principles, and the ability to practically utilise that understanding within Maya.
- Excellent understanding of MEL or Python scripting languages.
- C++ a strong advantage.
Closing 20 January 2021
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
- Manchester / Brighton / Wilmslow
Closing 24 January 2021
- Creative Resource
- £24,000 to 28,000 per annum
Want more Character Rigger jobs?
Want to find more 3D Modeller jobs, Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Rigger jobs, Character Animator jobs, Character Designer jobs, Rigger jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.