Campaign Project Manager & Brand/Comms Consultant
As we approach our 70th anniversary, the opportunity for a passionate campaign manager has arisen to be a key driving force behind the celebratory campaign for an award-winning global luxury retail brand, renowned within our industry for being a fast-growing, pioneering British heritage brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with our Leadership team to facilitate the shaping of innovative ideas into a multi-facetted campaign to mark this special occasion.
We are looking for a confident yet humble team player with an adaptable, hands-on approach who feels aligned with our family and people-first values.
The ideal candidate is passionate about 360 brand activation and a gifted communicator that would thrive on the opportunity to delight our audience (internal and external) whilst creating genuine connection to our brand. You should be able to demonstrate this through previous experience managing a successful campaign in the digital space to an international audience.
- Under the guidance of the Leadership team, facilitate ideation into a strategy, setting clear goals and KPIs to measure success.
- Create and execute a realistic plan and roadmap for the campaign, including timelines and outlining resources needed.
- Manage the budget of the entire campaign.
- Collaborate with the relevant departments to retrieve information or resources needed where necessary.
- Source and manage external partners or providers (if necessary).
- Regularly updating the Leadership team on the progress.
- Capable and experienced in seeing ideas from conception to successful execution within a given budget.
- Experience in project management as well as ability to manage budgets and timeframes.
- Preferable experience managing a 360 brand activation campaign and/or working in the digital/comms space.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to get team members from different departments to come together as a team and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget.
- Ability to be resourceful and smart with budgets.
- A positive, dynamic collaborator.
We are keen to hear from anyone who feels equipped and excited by this opportunity! If that’s you, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Brand Manager - 6 Month FTC
Closing 28 December 2021
- Reckitt Benckiser
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package Want to drive the masterplan behind a leading brand?
Senior Internal Communications Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Closing 30 January 2022
- Expedia Group
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Digital Project Manager
Closing 20 December 2021
- £250 to 300 per day
Want more Campaign Project Manager & Brand/Comms Consultant jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Brand manager jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.