Monsoon is on an exciting journey having identified where we want to be and how we’re going to get there. Monsoon’s journey began in 1970 with founder Peter Simon embarking on a life-changing trip across Asia and coming back to London where he started his first stall on Portobello Road. Wanting to share the colourful inspirations from his experience, the first Monsoon collections featured beautiful bohemian clothes made in Indian villages using hand-loomed cotton and silk fabrics, organic vegetable dyes and artisan block-printing techniques still used within our production process today.
As a founding member of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI), Monsoon have been at the forefront of driving sustainable improvements in working conditions and livelihoods wherever we do business. Believing in the positive power of trade rather than aid we have always connected our British contemporary designs with our network of craftspeople in villages and small communities across the globe to give them sustainable independence. We still work with some of the same craftspeople as we did in 1973, with new generations joining the family business over time.
Our product collections are getting stronger with each season, and we use pioneering techniques to make our product and process as sustainable as possible. By 2023 over 95% of all our cotton will be organic, recycled or BCI approved. By 2023 all our synthetic fabrics will be made from recycled or more sustainable sources. These are elements that make Monsoon so magical, and these are the stories we need to tell.
We are now looking for a great Campaign Producer to come and join our Marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Brand Design, you will be responsible for bringing our campaign to life from organising shoots, liaising with external partners, producing timelines and working with the product and buying teams to ensure the right product is available.
What will you do as a Campaign Producer?
- Research: Responsible for researching collaborators across our campaigns and working with the Head of Brand Design and Head of Social & Content to identify our final targets.
- Agency management: Being the day-to-day contact with other external agencies on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Internal workflow: Support the work flow between trade, brand, creative and marketing to help drive longer lead times and greater input at briefing stage.
- Events: Supporting in-store events and programming both before and during the event.
- Shoot production: Responsible for booking product style up sessions with relevant team members across product, buying and creative. Location scouting, casting, call sheets, managing agencies and talent. Managing shoot paperwork such as health and safety docs and kids licencing.
- Asset management: Collating and circulating shoot bibles, ensuring input dates and all product info is completed. Creating asset sheets and communicating to all wider teams ensuring all product and sustainability credentials is up to date for the marketing team to extract our key talking points.
- Sample management : Key internal contact between marketing, buying and design to ensure all samples are supplied for shoots.
- Styling sessions: You will organising the style up of our key shoots with the stylist in advance and will then compile the shoot bible featuring all the product and shot count.
- Budget management: Managing the budget tracker and keeping it up to date.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in organising and managing fashion shoots.
- Experience managing budgets and timelines.
- Experience managing third party agencies and talent.
What will we offer you in return?
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service.
- A pension that you will automatically be enrolled in after 3 months.
- Life assurance (subject to participating in the pension scheme).
- A flexible working approach.
- Early pay day Friday finish.
- A generous staff discount with up to 50% discount on our products.
- Interest free season ticket loans.
- Discounted gym membership at our on-campus gym.
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc.
If this all sounds great and you feel you are who we are looking for, let us know and apply today.
At Monsoon Accessorize we don’t focus only on what we do, we also care about how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people and are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will also consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request discuss any specific requirements.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 2 April 2023
- Industrial Light & Magic
Video Producer - OK! Magazine (Online)
Closing 15 February 2023
- Reach Plc
Closing 5 April 2023
- CBRE Limited
Want more Campaign Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Events Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.