Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job title: Campaign Manager.
Start date: 06/11/2019
End date: 03/12/2019
Location: Winnersh, UK
We’re seeking a Campaign Manager to be responsible for the effective planning, development, delivery and optimisation of end-to-end nurture programs that drive increased engagement and advocacy of our existing customer base in the Small Business segment.
You'll own the end-to-end customer nurture journey as well as deliver ‘always on’ programmes designed to continually optimise and drive customer success across the customer base. Through highly relevant and engaging programs, you’ll help influence value through surfacing core value messages and driving appropriate cross-sell activities as well as support in migrating customers to subscription propositions.
You'll have proven end-to-end campaign planning and execution experience working in a multi-channel environment. You’ll be super passionate about customer marketing and will have worked in a customer advocacy role, particularly around implementing and managing customer programmes for existing customers.
This role works closely with many stakeholders across several Marketing and Sales teams so you’ll have strong stakeholder management, communication and collaboration skills. We’re a highly data-driven organisation so you’ll also possess outstanding ability to measure, analyse and report on programme performance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Develop and execute customer programs, ensuring revenue is maximised by bringing customers onto subscription, retaining existing customers and increasing customer value for SME products.
• Own end-to-end customer nurture journeys and deliver ‘always on’ programs designed to continually optimise and drive customer success.
• Drive increased revenue through active upsell and cross sell using a range of marketing channels and activities.
• Budget and tracking of all owned activities including cost management and unit/revenue/MQL forecasting working closely with marketing operations.
• Monitor, analyse and present to the business the results and ROI of campaigns and work with teams such as sales and service to maximize ROI.
• Effectively manage key stakeholders across multiple areas to ensure delivery of assets, including upward and outward management, agencies and peers and other internal stakeholders.
• Work in close collaboration with key local and central teams to deliver key strategic business objectives, including the delivery of successful customer programs.
• Work with data team to effectively segment the customer base to ensure communications are targeted and tailored to achieve the desired outcome.
• Agency management, ensuring cost and time effective delivery of best in class creative and messaging.
• Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral produced with detailed and accurate proofing skills, in line with the local and central approvals processes.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Significant experience in B2B in marketing with a focus on customer marketing.
• Previous experience in a SaaS or subscription-based company.
• Driven individual with proven delivery of complex, multi-touch, multi-dimensional customer program design, creation and implementation.
• Experience of working with sales and sales operations to ensure aligned and effective campaigns and building working relationships between sales and marketing.
• Proven track record of delivering B2B and/or B2C Marketing plans with ability to switch and prioritise between tactical and strategic initiatives.
• Demonstrate commerciality and ability to deliver on budget, KPIs, revenue and ROI – including proven lead generation.
• Excellent influencing skills to gain key stakeholder input and buy-in.
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of business impact metrics and how to influence this across end to end program delivery.
• Strong customer experience with the ability to gain a strong understanding of key audiences.
• Ability to effectively own and manage resources and budgets.
• Excellent writing, proofing and editing skills across all forms of communication with a clear understanding of audiences and how to tailor effective communications to customer type.
• Knowledge of using marketing systems such CRM and marketing automation systems e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua and WorkFront.
• Proficiency in English language, verbal and written.
• Knowledge of software industry and small to medium business market.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Marketing or Business Degree or equivalent.
• Working in a matrix organisation.
Key performance indicators:
• ROI of campaign against business metrics.
• Conversion metrics at key customer touch points within the nurture journey.
• Customers retained and value.
• Field Marketing.
• Customer Experience.
• Customer Services.
• Marketing and Sales Operations.
• Shared Services teams for delivery.
Project Manager (Exhibitions, Live Events, Budgets, Marketing)
Closing 28 November 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a
Closing 13 November 2019
Want more Campaign Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.