The Cross Channel Marketing XCM Team is looking for an innovative, results-oriented marketing professional to work on EU mass advertising campaigns. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of communications programs (both onsite and offsite) and marketing communications with the creative, media, portfolio planning, research and product marketing teams. This individual will possess exceptional project management skills and have experience delivering integrated, multi-country advertising campaigns. They will play a key role in helping to drive the acquisition and retention of customers across the portfolio of Amazon businesses.
· Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
· Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
· Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
· Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, localisation, research and analysis.
· Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
· Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
· Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of Prime and or other brand(s) and categories.
· Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
· Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
· Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing leader with broad understanding of advertising and creative production.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. They will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
· Significant (5+ years) experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with consumer companies/products
· Bachelor's degree.
· Proven experience at an advertising agency, managing agency partners, or as a brand manager.
· EU advertising experience.
· Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a bonus.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
· Ability to create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
· Experience creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
· Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach retail.
Digital Marketing Manager - Boohooman
Closing 19 December 2020
Social Media Manager - UK / ROI
Closing 14 December 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Want more Campaign Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Advertising Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, Digital Advertising Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.