Campaign Manager (Customer Marketing)
Job Title: Campaign Manager (Customer Marketing)
AdvertSage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
We're looking for a highly commercial Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing Campaign Management team to be based in our Newcastle or Dublin offices.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the effective planning, development, delivery and optimisation of end to end nurture programs that drive increased engagement and advocacy of the existing customer base in SME (small medium enterprises). Through highly relevant and engaging programs, the Campaign Manager will help influence value through surfacing core value messages and driving appropriate cross sell activities.
We're seeking someone with proven end-to-end campaign planning and execution experience, ideally working in a multi-channel environment and focusing on customer programmes (upsell, cross-sell and nurture activities). This role works closely with many stakeholders across several marketing, service and sales teams, as well as the central team so you’ll have strong stakeholder management, communication and collaboration skills. We’re a highly data-driven organisation so you’ll also possess outstanding ability to measure, analyse and report on program performance with a strategic mindset to continuously improve results is also key to this role.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Develop and execute customer programs, ensuring revenue is maximised by bringing customers onto subscription, retaining existing customers and increasing customer value for SME products.
• Own end-to-end customer nurture journeys and deliver ‘always on’ programs designed to continually optimise and drive customer success.
• Drive increased revenue through active upsell and cross sell using a range of marketing channels and activities.
• Budget and tracking of all owned activities including cost management and unit/revenue/MQL forecasting working closely with marketing operations.
• Monitor, analyse and present to the business the results and ROI of campaigns and work with teams such as sales and service to maximize ROI.
• Effectively manage key stakeholders across multiple areas to ensure delivery of assets, including upward and outward management, agencies and peers and other internal stakeholders.
• Work in close collaboration with key local and central teams to deliver key strategic business objectives, including the delivery of successful customer programs.
• Work with data team to effectively segment the customer base to ensure communications are targeted and tailored to achieve the desired outcome.
• Outstanding project management to ensure the delivery of all campaign deliverables.
• Agency management, ensuring cost and time effective delivery of best in class creative and messaging.
• Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral produced with detailed and accurate proofing skills, in line with the local and central approvals processes.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in B2B in marketing, in particular customer marketing.
• Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a SaaS or subscription based company, building customer nurture programs with desired experience in migrating customers to subscription.
• Driven individual with proven delivery of complex, multi-touch, multi-dimensional customer program design, creation and implementation with the vision to go beyond the brief.
• Experience of working with sales and sales operations to ensure aligned and effective campaigns, and building working relationships between sales and marketing.
• Proven capability to develop stand-out campaign creative and messaging which delivers results.
• Proven track record of delivering B2B and/or B2C Marketing plans with ability to switch and prioritise between tactical and strategic initiatives.
• Demonstrate commerciality and ability to deliver on budget, KPIs, revenue and ROI – including proven lead generation.
• Excellent influencing skills to gain key stakeholder input and buy-in.
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of business impact metrics and how to influence this across end to end program delivery.
• Exceptional project and agency management as well as upward management to gain acceptance for plans and budgets.
• Strong customer experience with the ability to gain a strong understanding of key audiences.
• Ability to effectively own and manage resources and budgets.
• Excellet writing, proofing and editing skills across all forms of communication with a clear understanding of audiences and how to tailor effective communicatinos to customer type.
• Knowledge of using marketing systems such CRM and marketing automation systems e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua and workfront.
• Proficiency in English language, verbal and written.
• Background in influencing and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of software industry and small to medium business market.
• Marketing or Business Degree or equivalent.
• Working in a matrix organisation.
Key performance indicators:
• ROI of campaign against business metrics.
• Conversion metrics at key customer touch points within the nurture journey.
• Customers retained and value.
• Continued optimisation and improvement of campaigns.
Direct reports: N/A.
Budget owned: Yes.
Marketing and Sales Operations.
Shared Services teams for delivery.
Want more Campaign Manager (Customer Marketing) jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.